The Hanford-Silliman House


The Hanford-Silliman House


The 250-year old dwelling is the first historically restored structure  on the Society’s campus. Home to prominent figures in the town’s past, it housed its first licensed tavern during the mid-18th century.  Antique furnishings and artifacts lend an authentic quality.  Contains a rare “Doll Museum”, a working loom, intimate parlor, dining room and three bedrooms, along with a colonial kitchen.

239 in stock

SKU: 1912