The Story of Waveny
Author: Mary Louise King
Annual 1991 Vol. VI, No. 3
A history of the 300-acre summer estate built in the 1890’s, then enlarged and further developed by Lewis H. Lapham. Daughter Ruth Lapham Lloyd donated parcels for the Talmadge Hill station and the High School: the remaining acreage was sold to the town in 1967, becoming Waveny Park.
233 in stock (can be backordered)