The Society owns or operates eight museums and buildings – The 1764 Hanford-Silliman House, The 1960 Gores Pavilion, New Canaan’s first drug store, the Cody Pharmacy, The Rogers Studio, two one-room schoolhouses, and Sellecks Corners Chapel.
Together these buildings tell the story of New Canaan’s history and some of its most notable residents. All buildings are open to the public.
An appointment is strongly recommended.
List of Historical Homes
A selection of significant New Canaan homes over 100 years old, Drummond Visitation homes, Landmark Homes, New Canaan Historic District homes, Silvermine Center Historic District homes have been preserved at the Museum.